I want to be an architect when I grow up. Before I do, I have to practise doing lots of drawing of buildings and houses. I want specialise in designing houses. I might one day design my own dream house.I would put four bedrooms, three toilets and two kitchens because I want my house to be big. Being an Architect is hard because I might have to go to art school and I don't even know how to draw properly. Sometimes I think I would never know how to draw properly.
I also want to be a teacher. I want to be a Primary school teacher. Being a teacher is hard because you might have to shout at the children being naughty. I might even have a soar throat. I have to be good in everything. I want to be a great teacher like Mrs Le-Mamea.
I think being a teacher is a good job because you can make the children learn what you have learnt. I have to do lots of courses and study lots. I will have to practise my maths because I don't really know how to do my maths thst much. Sometimes I don't know how to spell receive. I need to go to university and I might need to go to a special school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment