Welcome To My Blog

I would like to say thanks for coming to my blog. I hope you like it.

By Yogita

Friday, May 1, 2009

Term 2

Some of the people from the Middle school are going to make there own blog website with Mrs Armitage and I am one of them.You can put some comments. I hope you look at our interesting blogs

In room 16 we have been writing about animals, we decided that we are going to make a background for our animals. I have done my writing in a group we decided to do a tiger, for the tiger Miss Daji chose to do the forest for the tiger. We did two more backgrounds the second one is the sand and the third one is the water.

Now we are learning about what makes pollution. We watched a movie the movies name was Oil and Water don't mix.We did a experiment and put water inside a glass and oil the oil stayed at the top.If oil spills into the sea some people use a boomer or a skimmer.Middle school is going on a trip to The Botanical Gardens.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a great start to your blog! Now post a blog about what you have been doing in class. Mrs A

    ReplyDelete